Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Photographer for hire!!!

When I was at Stanford Hall this Sunday had a nice surprise when I saw two old pals in the distance. Pete and Andy - two of the guys who were in the Rochdale & Oldham Aircooled VW Club back when I was a teenager and first got into the VW Scene. Pete still has a bug and Andy is now busy with kids and playing with old Porsches.

These days Pete has really got into his photography and did some snaps of my Notchback in the show - just emailled them to me - HOW GOOD ARE THESE????!?!?!?!?!??!?! they rock - nice work Pete.

Pete also has a photo blog which is worth checking out at

http://digitalcg.vox.com/


If anyone wants Pete to do a bit of a snazzy photoshoot of their car then drop me a line and I'll hook you up

charlie@vw1500.co.uk

More of Pete's Stanford photos can be found here where you can actually order prints! I've got some and they are great quality!

Thanks again Pete, and good to see ya!





Like this one of me & Andy doing a bit of serious vw buffing! loving the hand on chin action mr hill!!!!










0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home