Tuesday, July 31, 2007

T3D Open Day 2007

Well - firstly a big thanks to Mike D. for the following pics from the T3D open day.

I had an uber busy weekend and was unable to attend.
I drove my notch up from Nottingham to Manchester on Friday night as the notch was to be the wedding car at a really good friends wedding. Only problem was that the Solenoid on the starter motor decided to pack in after my arrival in Manchester on friday night.
I didn't reckon the bridesmaids would be up for giving me a bump start at the wedding so had to scrounge a Mercedes to use on the big day instead! :-(

Anyway - I couldn't make it down to the T3D open day but it looks as though a good time was had by all!

I even happened to have a NOS 6v solenoid in my stash back home so the Notch is now back on the road already ! yay :-)

enjoy the photos!


















Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home