Sunday, January 14, 2007

1970's Nurburgring video - fabulous! watch it now....

Check out this awesome video from the Nurburgring in the 70's - Loads of VW's going round the Nordschleife.
I've driven round it myself - but thankfully I didn't do anything like this.
If you look carefully - you'll also see (along with all the Bugs!) 2 x Notch's, 1 x Square and 1 x Fasty at the following times in the vid.

1.23 black square getting a bit of 2 wheel action
1.59 - white notch rolling - looks like an early one too :-(
3.33 - grey fasty - just about surviving.
3.37 - another white notch rolling it - again - could be an early one!!!!

here are plenty of other hairy crashes in it too!

1 Comments:

Blogger Scott said...

Ouch! The one where the guy falls out the drivers door and almost gets run over by his own bug is an absolute classic. I guess I'd better get that camber compensator installed on my Ghia.

5:31 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home